Christians never want to get into the practice of creating a to-do list that one should follow in order to define oneself as believers. But at the same time, every Christian should do some specific things every day in order to stay in faith on Christianity. Let’s discuss the important things that every Christian should know.
- The one thing that bible highlights more than us loving people and God is that God loves us. He loves us first and to the greatest. God cannot love you for obeying or hate you for committing sins. God equally loves everyone.
- You are not only saved by forgiveness, but you also grow with it.
A lot of new Christians try to clean up their lives without the help of God. The lesser you sin, the lesser you need God’s grace, this is a false anticipation. Without God’s grace, one cannot sinless and love more.
- Love your neighbors
Love your neighbors, not the ones you wish you had. You can do this because you are a Christian and not expect your neighbors to be Christians.
- Focus on Jesus, His resurrection, His cross, and his kingdom.
You are more meaningful when you accept Jesus as the living Lord. Jesus is God with a human form. No other leaders of religions are equal. They were men, but Jesus is God who became a man. Jesus is the center of all life and creation.
- Christians can’t be afraid of the truth
There is a false conviction held by a few Christians, that if you are a decent Christian, you won’t affront anybody. Indeed, a Christian who affronts individuals is some of the time thought to be biased Christian since it is imagined that “genuine” Christians are sensitive and charitable, and never offend anyone.
- God cares about your entire life, not only your spiritual life
It is a misunderstanding to think that God is only concerned about your spiritual life and does not care about your personal life. God cares about your personal, spiritual, emotional, social, and physical life.
- Look at what God is doing in your life.
Those who are not thinking right and misguided from the track of life will often be surprised by God’s condemnation. If you mock God by lack of care and love, should realize God is a blessing for nothing you’ve done.